WorldEdit Mod is an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. Through a combination of commands and “brushes”, you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
See also: World Edit Terra Mod
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fixxing badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit Mod works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit won’t extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it. It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
WorldEdit Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|WorldEdit 6.1.6 (for MC 1.11)||Release||1.11.2||Dec 14, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.4 (for MC 1.10.2)||Release||1.10.2||Sep 5, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.1 (for MC 1.7.10)||Release||1.7.10||Jun 23, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.3 (for MC 1.9.4)||Release||1.9.4||Jun 23, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.2 (for MC 1.9)||Release||1.9||May 9, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.1 (for MC 1.8.9)||Release||1.8.9||Jan 17, 2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1 (for MC 1.8.0)||Release||1.8||May 29, 2015|
Author: sk89q, wizjany