Weather & Tornadoes Mod enbles you to have a tornado block and some other weather while you are playing. This mod brings you more excitement than boring normal premature creepers which can barely touch you in a fight and add more challenge to the game by adding all these natural disasters.
- Extended storm system includes 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes are at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around.
New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, uses for maximizing the joy of surfing
waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
Naturally spawning tornadoes are with detection blocks. Recipes are:
How to install Weather & Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install installer
- Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%\.minecraft\config
- Fixed client side wind not working / debug info crashing