Waystones Mod is a mod that provides players with waystone blocks. In this mod, the player can return to once they have been activated, either through a Return Scroll and a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button is in the inventory screen.
Depending on its configuration, it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands.
Waystones Mod is the most interesting mod that brings you a lot of experience.
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Waystones Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Waystones_1.11.2-3.0.10.jar||Release||1.11.2||Feb 16, 2017|
|Waystones_1.10.2-2.0.12.jar||Release||1.10.2||Feb 16, 2017|
|Waystones_1.11-3.0.5.jar||Release||1.11||Dec 23, 2016|
|Waystones-mc1.7.10-1.0.4.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jun 11, 2016|