Useful (Battle) Pets Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4
The Useful Pets Mod allows you to level up pets and give them cool abilities! This mod also allow you to ride your pets and they can follow you around.
Currently it is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2 mods. Here is the list what you can do with Useful Pets Mod:
- Left click a pet you have tamed with the Pet Wand to convert them.
- Left click the pet while holding the Pet Wand attempts a level up.
- Right click the pet while sneaking to open the inventory/skill tree.
- Right click the pet with any other item to make them sit/stand.
- Right click otherwise with the Mountable skill and a saddle in the saddle slot to mount the pet.
- Dogs can eat beef and pork.
- Cats can eat chicken and fish.
- Pigs can eat carrots.
- Pet Wand crafted with a torch made of bones and gold nuggets. You get one when you log into a world for the first time though.
- Pet claws are found as dungeon loot, just like saddles. However, in the config file you can enable a recipe for them, and for saddles.
Semi-old screenshot of the skill tree.
New fancy stat rendering. Naming your pet will actually show up now.
Two pet pigs, with the first one sitting.
How to install Useful Pets Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Useful Pets Mod Download Links: