Tropicraft Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4
Tropicraft Mod is particularly designed for players who love the tropical beach due to its additions of a whole new dimension related to the beach.
How to install Tropicraft Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Setting up an SMP server:
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server! This renders the server jarfile corrupt.
You will need:
- Minecraft Forge
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge using the installer
- Install the same way as the client!
- Have fun! (This step is important!)
Tropicraft Mod Download Links: