Torcherino Mod adds to Minecraft world a single block, a torch with its very special ability of increasing the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks.
Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly
- Smelting ores quickly
- Increasing mob spawner speed
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file.
X is nothing, C is a clock, and T is a torch.
If the config option is set, the X’s in this recipe will be nether stars.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and SciMCLib (MC 1.7.10).
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Torcherino-5.0s.jar||Beta||1.11||Jan 8, 2017|
|Torcherino-4.2s.jar||Release||1.10.2||Jul 18, 2016|
|Torcherino-3.2s.jar||Release||1.9.4||Jul 18, 2016|
|Torcherino-1.7.10-2.2s||Release||1.7.10||Oct 7, 2015|