The Farlanders Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
This mod adds 2 new species, a new ore, and a new choice of trading in Minecraft.
- If you have an old version of the mod, delete it from the mods folder;
- If you have the Classic Enderman mod installed, remove it. Classic Enderman also comes in this mod.
How to install
- Extract Farlanders_vX.X_toExtract.zip into your .minecraft folder;
- Play the game;
- Have fun.
- Updated to 1.6.2;
- Fanmade Enderman added;
- New sounds for the Farlander, Elder Farlander, Rebel Farlander, Looter, Mystic Enderman and Enderminion;
- Achievements are back;
- The Mystic Enderman has been tweaked:
- The ore trap ability has been modified (check the Mystic Enderman page).
- The Enderminion and the Wanderer should now properly spawn during the day;
- Added some new options in the config file:
- The player can now set if the Classic Enderman can pick blocks;
- The structures can now be enabled / disabled in the config file, this way the player can have normal villages and the structures from this mod disabled.
- The textures of the Classic Enderman should no longer conflict with texture packs;
- The Ender Golem has been removed from the End;
- Give Sugar to a baby Farlander and it’ll grow up;
- Farlanders, Elder Farlanders and Wanderers follow the player if he’s holding a Ruby;
- Created a new Creative Tab, named “Farlanders”, so that all the items from the mod are together in one place.