Sound Packs Mod 1.3.2
This mod allows for Sound Packs.
They work the exact same way as Texture Packs, but instead change the sounds.
You can change the sounds of Minecraft, and create easy to use Sound Packs.
- Change the ?Cat? record to a dubstep record!
- Change the explode sound to a fart!
- Redo all the sounds to oblivion sounds!
- And much more!
How to make your own Sound Pack:
- 1. Download the Retro Sounds Pack as reference.
- 2. Change sounds you wish to change. (Make sure they are .ogg files)
- 3. Make sure you have the correct format, and then put the folder in a .zip file.
- 4. ???
- 1. Download and Install .
- 2. Download this mod and place the .jar in your mods folder
- //Optional: Sound pack installation//
- 3. Download a Sound Pack.
- 4. Extract the contents of the .zip or .rar file into ?%appdata%\.minecraft\Soundpacks?
- 5. Start Minecraft.
- 6. Enjoy.
Note: Unlike with texture packs, the sound packs CANNOT be read in a .zip folder. They can only be read in normal folders. You MUST do step 4 correctly.
- And much more