RFTools Mod gives the players useful features to complete tools such as blocks and items that are related to RF (Redflux) or technology in general. The basic idea of this mod is to provide various items and tools that will make it easier for people to manage big RF networks and help with tech builds. This mod is not meant to be used on its own and you should use it together with mods like Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, etc. In addition to some tools mentioned before, this mod also contains a few major systems for teleportation (a bit similar to Star Trek, not with regular portals) as well as a fully featured dimension building system.
The following items and blocks of this mod:
- RFTools Manual: an in-game craftable manual for this mod.
- RF Network Monitor: with this item you, can check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: this block can monitor the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). It gives a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: this is an automatic crafter that can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: with this block you can make it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: with this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn?t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers!
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system!
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
How to install RFTools Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install McJtyLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
RFTools Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|rftools-1.1x-5.83.jar||Release||1.11.2||Feb 9, 2017|
|rftools-1.1x-5.75.jar||Release||1.11.2||Dec 28, 2016|
|rftools-1.1x-5.72.jar||Release||1.11||Dec 22, 2016|
|rftools-1.10-5.62.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 19, 2016|
|rftools-1.10-5.59.jar||Release||1.10.2||Nov 7, 2016|
|rftools-1.9.4-5.07b.jar||Release||1.9.4||Jul 30, 2016|
|rftools-1.10-4.67.jar||Release||1.10||Jun 27, 2016|
|rftools-1.9||Release||1.9||Jun 27, 2016|
|rftools-1.8.9||Release||1.8.9||Jun 27, 2016|
|rftools-1.7.10||Release||1.7.10||Jun 27, 2016|