Primitive Mobs is a mod which add numerous new mobs into your Minecraft world. However unlike some mods out there, this mod adds mobs which are familar to the regular Minecraft player. These mobs look like vanilla features however they add completely new features and behaviour which can benefit the player or the opposite. Before you start checking them out remember: You don’t have to like them all, as mobs can be turned off. Also all mobs will spawn in ExtraBiomesXL biomes when that mod is installed.
- Rocket Creeper updated
- Festive Creeper updated
- Support Creeper updated
- Treasure Slime updated
- Haunted Tool updated
- Mimic updated
- Traveling Merchant updated
- Lost Miner updated
- Bewitched Tome updated
- Brain Slime updated
- Skeleton Warrior updated
- Spider Family updated
- Sheepman updated
- Blazing Juggernaut added
- Chameleon added
- Creepers, Skeleton Warriors, Spider families and Haunted tools spawn in all biomes at night/dark places.
- Treasure Slimes,Bewitched Tomes, Lost Miners and Mimics spawn only in deep caves. (Below y=40)
- Chameleons spawn in Jungles and on Plains for testing purposes.
- Spawn rates of all mobs are determined by taking the average rate of mobs and multiplying that by a certain amount so my mobs should always come in appropriate amounts and not too often. It has been tweaked according to their difficulty and usefullness.
- Sheepman was nerfed a little bit. You can only make it not despawn by giving it a block of gold.
- Updated tameable support creeper, baby spider and slime (although the slime cannot be put on your head yet)
- Added config file for spawn rates, no biome specific settings yet
Blazing Juggernaut Information:
Older Content (For Minecraft 1.5.2)
This mod does work for LAN and SMP
There is a config file in the config folder once you run the game with the mod installed once. Use it to disable mobs, change mob spawn frequencies and change the item ID of the Spider Egg (700), Spider Egg Shell (701),Mystery Egg (702) and NameTag (703).
ExtraBiomesXL, Highlands and BiomesOPlenty support will be automatically applied when installed.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.