Pixelmon Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Pixelmon Mod is directly desinged for whom used to be a fan of famous cartoon Pokemon. This mod includes numerous marvelous pokemon that can be used in Minecraft.
Pixelmon Mod Features:
- 204 pokemon!
- Modifies NO base files (Meaning it should work with any mod)
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks (including status effects and stats modifiers)
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status
- Functioning pokedex
- Multiplayer supported! (including bukkit using bukkitforge)
- Full PC storage system!
- New Healing block!
- Evolution stones!
- New Capturing system!
- Brand new models for pc and healer
- 3D pokeball and capture animation (now improved)
- All Mob’s to scale as specified by the bulbapedia
- Battleable Trainers
- Aggression system
- Friendship System (Umbreon will evolve with it)!
- Hammer and anvil crafting system for pokeballs!
- Pokeballs now work in battle!
- Apricorn trees
- More Pokeballs: Heavy Ball, Level Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball and Friend Ball + More!
- New GUI’s for battling, summary screen, and inventory, and more!
- Fossil Machine for reviving fossils found around the world!
- Trading! Trade pokemon with your friends! Evolve Pokemon!
- Find Icy and Mossy stones throughout the world to evolve certain Pokemon!
- and much, much more?.!
Pixelmon Mod Screenshots:
A group council of the plains dwellers gather
Pixelmon Mod Video:
Pixelmon Mod Recipes:
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
How to install Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Added config options to disable cloner and shrines
- Made trainers immune to most damage
- Fixed a bunch of evolutions which weren’t firing (some held item, happiness and move evolution pokemon)
- Fixed a crash which could happen if a player had pre-2.5 pokemon in their pc
- Spawning is now better for a few pokemon and some spawn that weren’t
- Fixed a crash when people tried to remove west facing pc’s from pre-3.0 maps by clicking top block
- Fixed y spawn location crash
- Fixed Mist being replied repeatedly when already applied
- Fixed a trainer crash
- Built protection for a possible divide by zero in experience calculation
Pixelmon Mod Download Links:
Pixelmon Mod available on pixelmonmod.com