Along with the ability to raise armies, Overlord Mod also includes:
- An unlimited levelling system in which your skeletons get faster and stronger as they gain levels
- An alliance system to allow alliances between players
- Multiple AI modes for your skeletons’ attacks and movement which you can configure per-skeleton or army-wide.
- Possibly a fun easter egg or two.
The very first thing you will want to do is craft the Skeleton Maker and Overlord’s Seal.
Next, you need to hold the Seal and right click with it to claim it as yours. It will gain the glowy enchanted effects. After that, you should place the Skeleton Maker.
To make a Skeleton Warrior:
You have several items you need to put in the Skeleton Maker:
- 3 stacks of bones
- 2 milk buckets and it will store the milk in its internal tank and give you back empty buckets.
- Your Overlord’s Seal makes sure you have claimed it first, or the Skeleton Warrior won’t obey you.
- Any equipment you want your Skeleton Warrior is wearing when it spawns (You can change its equipment at any time)
Powering up your Skeleton Warrior:
To make your Skeleton Warrior more powerful:
- First right click it to open the Skeleton Warrior GUI.
- Then, put Milk Buckets in its inventory, and it will drink them. The higher its level gets, the more milk it will take to level it up.
Healing your Skeleton Warrior:
If your Skeleton Warrior has been hurt in combat, or had its max health increased by increasing in level. Don’t worry because it can be healed. Just shift+right click it while holding a Milk Bucket.
- Stationed – Your warrior will not move or melee attack.
- Follower – Your warrior will follow you around like a pet Wolf does.
- Wander Area – Your warrior will wander in a 32 block radius of where it is standing when this AI is assigned
- Aggressive – Your warrior will attack every potential threat. Non-allied players and mobs attacks it.
- Defensive – Your warrior will fight off mobs and anything that attacks it.
- Passive – Your warrior goes full pacifist and won’t attack anything even if it is attacked.
A lot of skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The skeleton warrior gui
The skeleton maker gui
The achievement page
The alliance commands
Overlord’s Seal gui(where you control your whole army’s AI at once)
A skeleton warrior dressed up like DJACOB
A few more skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders.
Overlord Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Overlord-1.10.2-2.3.1||Release||1.10.2||Apr 14, 2017|
|Overlord-1.11.2-2.3.0||Release||1.11.2||Apr 5, 2017|
|Overlord-1.11-2.3.0||Release||1.11||Apr 5, 2017|
|Overlord-1.11.2-2.1.3||Release||1.11.2||Mar 3, 2017|
|Overlord-1.11-2.1.0||Release||1.11||Jan 7, 2017|
|Overlord-1.10.2-2.0.2||Release||1.10.2||Dec 14, 2016|
|Overlord-1.9.4-2.0.2||Release||1.9.4||Dec 14, 2016|
|Overlord-1.3.7||Release||1.10.2||Nov 19, 2016|
|Overlord-1.3.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 19, 2016|
|Overlord-1.2.1.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 16, 2016|
|Overlord-1.2.0.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Oct 13, 2016|
|Overlord-1.1.6.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 12, 2016|
|Overlord-1.1.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 6, 2016|
|Overlord-1.0.3.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 5, 2016|
|Overlord-1.0.2.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 4, 2016|
|Overlord-1.0.1.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 3, 2016|
|Overlord-1.0.0.jar||Release||1.10.2||Oct 3, 2016|