Your life will be more colorful with Monoblocks Mod because this mod includes many blocks made by creative and survival builders. You can craft dyed versions of many blocks such as wood planks, stone, stone bricks, iron, cobblestone and glowstone. You can use plain colored blocks if you want to build something simple. Let’s be creative with this mod and you will be a talented artist.
- The mod adds lots of fencing options too so now your army of sheep, pigs and cows will no longer escape from their pens.
- Monoblocks also adds blocks that include addtional functions such as smelting with the Iron Furnace, storing items with the stone chest, lighting your land with numerous lighting options and listening to your favorite music with the stereo.
- The mod also adds weaponry and tools such as lightsabers, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, axes and a long range ammunition propelling device.
- If you ever happen to get hungry, don’t fear because many food items are avalible with Monoblocks. Sink your teeth into a pizza, donut, fries or if you are really hungry, a burger pattie.
- Monoblocks is also great for modern map makers with its additions of road related blocks including 49 traffic signs, 4 traffic lights and 2 street lights. The possibilities are endless with Monoblocks.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Monoblocks Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Monoblocks-1.10.37.jar||Release||1.7.10||Apr 21, 2017|
|Monoblocks-1.10.34.jar||Release||1.7.10||Oct 21, 2016|
|Monoblocks-1.10.33.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jul 28, 2016|