Click to discover more: Ender Utilities Mod
- Ender Glove – When held in your offhand, all drops from mined blocks and killed entities will be sent to your ender chest.
- Ender Pocket – Portable ender chest.
- Ender Crate – Allows automation to interact with the vanilla ender chest.
- Soulbound – Very rare enchantment that causes items to stay into your inventory after you die. (Armour will be unequipped though)
- Affluency – Increases the XP drop from mining/killing
- Flame Touch – automagically smelts mined blocks.
- Prospector – adds a chance of getting gold nuggets from dirt and stone.
- Vampirism – Lifesteal. Level 1 only works on hostile mobs, Level 2 on all living things.
- Fused Quartz – Solid block that cannot be redstone powered
- Redstone Sand – A redstone block, but with gravity.
- Blast resistant glass.
- Liquid Dirt!
- Concrete: liquid that hardens over time.
- Turf – biome independent grass ‘carpet’
- Leaf Covers – 1/16th block leaves.
- Smooth Glowstone
- Clinker Brick – ‘Combination’ texture of bricks and netherbrick.
- Carved Stone
- Soul Glass: made from smelting soulsand, visually transparent but does not let light through.
- Hedges: leaf walls. Opaque and transparent variants.
- Splitter TNT – does what it says on the tin…
- Feather Block – Quarters fall damage taken when landing on it.
- Machete – cuts plants quickly without the silk touching effect of shears.
- Magmagolds: Plants that generate rarely on soulsand in the Nether, and are a renewable source of gold.
Modular Utilities Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ModularUtilities-1.10.2-0.4.1||Release||1.10.2||Dec 19, 2016|
|ModularUtilities-1.9.4-0.2.2.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Jul 6, 2016|
|ModularUtilities-1.9.4-0.1.0.jar||Release||1.10||Jun 19, 2016|