Modular Routers Mod is a highly flexible mod for moving items around the world in various ways. With a single block – the Item Router – and a selection of plug-in module items, you can:
- pull items from an inventory (including modded inventories like Storage Drawers)
- send them to other inventories near & far
- place items as blocks
- break blocks
- drop items into the world
- absorb dropped items
- fling items across the world
- sort items
- remotely interact with your player inventory
- extend & retract lines of blocks (drawbridges!)
Possibilities abound for interesting item-manipulating contraptions.
This mod is for Minecraft 1.10.2 & 1.11.2. It might work on 1.9.4 but no support will be given here. It will not work (and will not be ported to) any earlier Minecraft version.
Detailed documentation can be found on the GitHub Wiki.
This mod has specific integration with:
- Guide-API (a guide book will be added if this mod is present)
- JEI (tooltip additions for some crafting recipes)
In addition, it has been successfully tested with inventories from:
- Actually Additions (crates)
- Storage Drawers
- Iron Chests
- Quark (extra wooden chests)
- EnderIO (item buffer & machines)
- Mekanism (bins & machines)
- Immersive Engineering (conveyor belts)
Modular Routers Mod will not eject items directly into Mekanism logistical transporters (but it is possible to configure those pipes to pull from an item router). It will eject items into EnderIO item conduits. Immersive Engineering conveyors work well with item routers; they will insert items into the buffer, and the Sender Mk1 or Dropper modules can be used to eject items onto a conveyor belt (the Dropper module appears to work more reliably).
In general, Modular Routers should work fine with any mods using standard Forge (capability-based) or Minecraft (IInventory) inventories, which should cover just about everything.
Modular Routers Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|modular-routers-1.11.2-2.1.1.jar||Release||1.11.2||Mar 14, 2017|
|modular-routers-1.10.2-1.3.1.jar||Release||1.10.2||Mar 14, 2017|
|modular-routers-1.11.2-2.0.2.jar||Release||1.11.2||Feb 7, 2017|
|modular-routers-1.10.2-1.2.5.jar||Release||1.10.2||Feb 7, 2017|