Modular Powersuits Mod is based on the idea of an inventor who tinkers with high-tech electronics and makes a suit of powered armor chock-full of useful gadgets and features. This mod is inspired by heroes like Iron Man, Megaman, and Samus Aran, as well as by the high-tech armor in mods like EE2 and IC2.
To start off with, you will need a Tinker Table and at least one powersuit item – the helmet, torso, legs,boots, or tool. The powersuit items are useless on their own. However, when you access a tinker table, it will list the modules you can put in that item, and tell you the component cost.
See also: Modular Powersuits Addons Mod
Recipes depend on what mods you have installed and on the config file.
Server owners and modpack makers: Please make sure you have only the recipes enabled that you want your players to use.
|Power Armor Head|
|Power Armor Torso|
|Power Armor Legs|
|Power Armor Feet|
- Tool modes
- Railgun does a lot of damage, and hitscans (instantly hits the target), but costs an exorbitant amount of energy per shot and knocks you back.
- Plasma Cannon: A charge-up shot can do tons of damage as well as explode with a force of 500 millicreepers.
- Blink drive: Reusable ender pearl-style teleportation.
- In-Place Assembler: Your crafting table on the go.
- Multimeter: Reads the flow of UE electricity and more functions to follow
- All items
- Capacitors allows the item to act as a UE/IC2 battery as well as power other modules.
- NOTE: Modules draw power from all equipped Power Armor items in your inventory, not just themselves.
- Any armor
- Basic Plating adds weight and armor value
- Advanced Plating adds weight and armor value, better ratio than iron plating
- Energy Shield adds armor value and consumes energy when absorbing damage and turns off when out of energy.
- Radiation Shielding prevents UE radioactive materials from damaging you if fully suited.
- Melee Assist adds knockback and/or extra damage to the tool’s melee attacks.
- Pickaxe/Shovel/Axe: Each allows the powertool to act as a pickaxe/shovel/axe respectively. Consumes energy instead of durability.
- Diamond Pickaxe Upgrade allows the powertool to mine obsidian (useless without pickaxe module.)
- Aqua Affinity Upgrade: Like the aqua affinity enchantment, compensates for the underwater mining penalty.
- Water Electrolyzer: Consumes a burst of energy to refill your air when you are about to drown.
- Goggles of Revealing (WIP): Install a pair of Thaumic Goggles to display the HUD in your helmet.
- Night Vision: A constantly-applied and toggleable potion effect, for the low cost of 5 J/t and the new Control Circuit component.
- Flight Control tries to keep you steady in midair. Acts as a proxy for creative flight. Press ‘Z’ to go down (currently hardcoded).
- Glider lets you slow your fall speed and move forward.
- Parachute lets you come almost to a stop in midair, slowly drifting downwards.
- Jetpack allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
- Active Camouflage acts like potion of invisibility, costs 1kW to maintain.
- Swim Boost allows you to swim faster.
- Sprint Assist makes your sprint faster, but consumes energy while sprinting and also has an option to compensate for the fatigue incurred by sprinting.
- Jump assist holds down jump to jump extra high.
- Stepping assist automatically climbs whole blocks as if they were stairs.
- Shock Absorber uses energy to compensate for a portion of velocity when impacting the ground.
- Jetboots allows you to add upward momentum. Jetpack is twice as strong as jetboots but twice as expensive.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Numina Mod.
- Unless you really want to play in vanilla mode, get one of the following industrial mods:
- Universal Electricity: A loosely-knit suite of open-source and highly configurable industrial mods which work well together, and are compatible with almost everything. Lots of cool stuff in here, and always being updated.
- Industrialcraft 2: One of the most popular and well-known tech mods in Minecraft, and a large part of the inspiration behind Modular Powersuits. A more mature and stable option.
- Download Modular Powersuits Mod, then stuff it into the mods folder of your .minecraft.
- That’s it! You’re done!
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|ModularPowersuits-0.11.1.111-Java-Port (1.7.10-Final-RC4)||Beta||1.7.10||Feb 18, 2017|
|ModularPowersuits-0.11.1.109-Java-Port (1.7.10-Final-RC2)||Release||1.7.10||Dec 16, 2016|
|ModularPowersuits-0.11.1.102-Java-Port||Beta||1.7.10||Nov 25, 2016|
|ModularPowersuits-0.11.0.301.jar||Release||1.7.10||May 23, 2016|