MobTalker 2 Mod 1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2
MobTalker 2 Mod allows users to build their own visual novel style adventure games within Minecraft, using a newly developed scripting language called MobTalkerScript.
It is the continuation of the idea of MobTalker originally developed by Flammarilva that was long since abandoned. Internally MobTalker2 is a complete rewrite, using Forge at its core.
For more information:
- Go to MobTalker 2 Mod wiki page
How to install MobTalker 2 Mod:
- Download and install
- Download MobTalker 2 Mod
- Put jar file into your /.minecraft/mods folder
First Alpha release
- Interactions activatable for Creeper, Skeletons and Zombies
- MobTalkerScript v1.0
- Basic parts of the Script API
- Resource pack support (partly)
- Scripts are loaded from a fixed folder for now
- Textures are loadable through Minecraft’s active resource pack
- MTS parser does not really produce helpful output if there are errors in a script.
- Script instance states do not persist between sessions
MobTalker 2 Mod Download Links:
No support now