Minecraft Comes Alive Mod is an fantastic mod of Minecraft that adds many awesome functions which are listed below. It aims to give the original villagers an expanded use within the game.
- Villagers are no longer derpy Caveman Squidwards. MCA replaces them with male or female humans with many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- Interacting with villagers builds relationships. Get your relationship high enough and you will be able to marry a villager.
- You will be able to have children with the villager you marry.
- Children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have children of their own.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens a small secret feature. It’s nothing too major…or is it?
- You can marry other players and have children in SMP and LAN.
- Modders have access to an API that will allow their own mods to interact with MCA.
- MCA contains over 2,000 lines of dialogue, translated into 20+ languages.
- There are over 250 different skins possible for male and female villagers.
- You can add your own skins or dialogue to the mod quite easily.
- Thirteen new villager professions are added.
- Your spouse can be instructed to cook food for you.
- Villagers have moods and personalities which determine how easy they are to get along with.
- Villagers’ moods change throughout the day.
Villagers will teleport to their home and go to sleep at night.
- Villagers can be hired to do their respective jobs for the player for a certain amount of time. You can hire your own personal farmer or bodyguard!
Children gain experience from doing each chore and can unlock perks that allow them to perform the chore better or faster.
- You can set a villager’s home point, which determines where they will spawn at nighttime.
- Villagers have variable heights, meaning one may be taller or shorter than the other.
- You can get engaged to a villager in order to unlock special gifts from surrounding villagers.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2