Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod features:
- Villagers are no longer ?Caveman Squidwards?. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
Wedding Ring – Gift to a villager to get married to them.
Engagement Ring – Gift to a villager to become engaged to them. Give them a wedding ring afterwards to cause all nearby villagers to give you gifts.
Arranger’s Ring ? Gift to two different people to make them get married to each other.
Whistle ? Right click while holding it to call your children and spouse to your current location.
Tombstone – Place it on the ground and write on it like a sign as a tribute to a lost family member.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: Required for 1.7.2 only! Drop the file into your mods folder with MCA.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod: http://adf.ly/e7ls8
RadixCore Standard Mod Framework: http://adf.ly/e7lvG