Mojang Team: “We are still focused on fixing bugs in the 1.11 snapshots, but Minecon is getting closer and we have some new features to show there.
- Some bugs have been asked to bother another game
- Most bugs agreed to move on
- Placing trapdoors / fence gates right beside a redstone source will not update them to the open state
- The Ender Dragon is hostile to players in Creative
- Eye of Ender in the mainhand doesn’t block offhand item usage
- Ender Dragon destroys fireballs/Fireballs invisible
- Two pistons smashing a shulker glitch
- Hitbox of cocoa beans too small
- Hand animation continue swing when cocoa block placed already
- Slimes health resets to max when setting any nbt-tag
- Ugly Bryce terrain generation (generation of stone above ground)
- Desert villages generate with cobblestone around the well
- Player/Mob stuck/through when on farmland while it changes to dirt
- Villager converted from zombie has random trades from random profession.
- Hopper timings depend on the gametick they’re activated in.
- Firework Rocket does not spawn
- Mob Potion effects are inflicted through shields
- Zombie burns you when you block with shield
- Slowness arrows from strays don’t stack with crafted/shot arrows
- Unequipping horse armor shows armor equipping subtitle “Horse armor equips”
- Cake hitbox appears at 0,0,0
- Unable to name saddled pigs
- 3 carpets are not enough to smelt one item
- A Tipped Arrow shot in Creative Mode will add to Inventory upon Pickup
- Generated villagers can have impossible Career
- Can’t use right click ability while looking at a Green Villager
- Newly generated Villagers have Incorrect Tier 1 trades
- Lightning impact subtitle is misspelled as lighting
- Igloos generating zombie instead of zombie villager
- Stray chunks being generated far away
- “save-all flush” puts untranslated messages into chat
How to use
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Author: Mojang Team