What is MCPatcher?
MCPatcher is a software designed by Java. In particular, it helps players install many features like converting texture, better glass and connected textures. You can easily customise resource packs like changing their colors or fonts.
I think MCPatcher is the most up-to-date mod when new versions of Minecraft are released.
- Custom item textures.
- Better Glass and ore transparency options for glass textures.
- Better Skies and add your own textures to the day and night skies. Many options are for fading and blending.
- Connected Textures.
- Custom Colors Mod and texture pack authors can now customize many colors in the game including swamps and lighting. You can see Misa’s texture pack for examples.
- Balthichou’s RandomMobs Mod.
- Extended animation, mipmapping, and font support.
- Ability to load other mods like ModLoader. See “Installing other Mods” for details.
- Ability to save and load mod profiles and switch between them easily and also organize your mods by the Minecraft version they go with.
How to install MCPatcher HD for Minecraft:
- Download at the link below.
- Open MCPatcher.
- Then click ?Patch’ button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start Minecraft.
- Click Mods and Texture (Resource) Packs.
- Click open Texture (Resource) Packs folder.
- Copy all your Texture (Resource) Packs into that.
- Enjoy the game!
MCPatcher HD Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8 (Beta)
For Minecraft 1.8.3/1.8.1
For Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8