Inventory Tweaks Mod helps you gain a massive amount of time thanks to its easily inventory management, in both single player and multiplayer. This client mod absolutely works out of the box!
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break, and item stacks once emptied
- It sorts your inventory and your chests in a single click/keystroke
- It provides lots of powerful shortcuts to move items around
- It allows you to customize entirely the way your inventory is sorted, thanks to clever configuration files
More information: Go to Inventory Tweaks official website
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.62+beta.85||Beta||1.11.2||Apr 15, 2017|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.61||Release||1.10.2||Jul 11, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.61-beta-57||Beta||1.9.4||Jun 26, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.60||Release||1.8.9||Mar 17, 2016|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.59||Release||1.8||Mar 31, 2015|
|Inventory Tweaks 1.59-dev-152||Release||1.7.10||Aug 6, 2014|