For Minecraft 1.6 and up
For Minecraft 1.5.2 and down
- Download the correct version of the patcher for your OS and version Minecraft at here: http://mod-minecraft.net/mcpatcher-hd/
- Double-click the patcher
- Then click “Patch” button, you don’t have to select any texture packs yet.
- Start the game.
- Click Mods and Texture Packs.
- Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
- Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
- Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!