Galacticraft is a mod that lets you travel to new planets with your own spaceship.
- Travel throughout the solar system!
- Create and customize your very own spaceship (customization coming soon)!
- Explore new planets and moons!
- SMP Support – Explore with your friends!
- Multiple language support!
- New mobs!
- Lots of new items and blocks!
- Dungeons (coming soon)!
- API to allow modders to add more content, including whole new solar systems and galaxies!
Rocket Fuel is required for the launch of all spacecraft.
Note this is most likely a temporary recipe.
You can access the Rocket Fuel GUI by pressing the “Open Spacecraft Inventory” button while sitting in the spacecraft, default F key.
Just like the Oxygen Tank system, there is also more permenant ways of breathing on other planets. This is the recommended system of staying alive for homes and bases throughout the Galaxy.
The Oxygen Collector is used to collect oxygen from nearby leaves (from trees). Once a Collector has been placed in the vacinity of enough leaves, it will blow fresh oxygen through adjacent Oxygen Pipes.
Oxygen pipes are used to connect various Oxygen Distribution and Manipulation devices.
The Oxygen Distributor, once connected to an Oxygen Pipe with sufficient oxygen flowing through it, will distribute the oxygen into a sphere of breathable oxygen blocks.
Parachutes are used to make safe landings on Planets and Moons. Coloring your parachute is purely aesthetic.
Claim your territory with a flag with your face on it! Flags are dyeable with all vanilla minecraft dyes.
How to install Galacticraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge Universal.
- Download and install MicdoodleCore (not required for Minecraft 1.5.2 or lower).
- Download Galacticraft.
- Drag the files you downloaded into the “mods” folder (“coremods” folder if you’re using Minecraft 1.5.2 or lower) located in the minecraft directory.
- Click “Load Basic Components” when you start Minecraft.
- Restart Minecraft and play!
These instructions work for both server and client.