EvilCraft Mod will make your battles in Minecraft harder with its newly-installed evil things to the game such as little flying monster that will follow you around and try to poison you, or bottles that allow you to store and control the weather.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Cyclops Core.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
EvilCraft Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|EvilCraft-1.11.2-0.10.22.jar||Release||1.11.2||Mar 24, 2017|
|EvilCraft-1.10.2-0.10.21.jar||Release||1.10.2||Mar 24, 2017|
|EvilCraft-1.7.10-0.9.12.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 5, 2016|
|EvilCraft-1.9.4-0.10.2.jar||Release||1.10||May 26, 2016|
|EvilCraft-1.9.4-0.10.1.jar||Release||1.9.4||May 22, 2016|
|EvilCraft-1.9-0.10.0.jar||Release||1.9||May 19, 2016|
|EvilCraft-1.8.9-0.9.8.jar||Release||1.8.9||May 12, 2016|
|EvilCraft-1.8-0.9.1.jar||Release||1.8||Nov 19, 2015|
|EvilCraft-1.7.2-0.4.1b-10.jar||Beta||1.7.2||Jul 17, 2014|
|EvilCraft-1.6.4-0.4.1b-51.jar||Beta||1.6.4||Jul 17, 2014|