What is Dragon Craft?
Dragon Craft is a mod that adds 5 diferent ridable dragon breeds to the game.
What are the mobs?
There are 5 dragons:
Why is there only one spawn egg?
- The mod uses commands and locations to identify the breeds (will explain later)
- To change the breed use the new /dragon command!
My dragon is a baby
- Yes that is normal! All dragons start off as babies and then grow until their normal size.
How can i get one in survival?
- Collect the enderdragon egg in survival and put it in a warm place. Then simply right click the egg and wait until its hatched.
Meat on a stick
How do I tame / ride a dragon?
- You feed it with fish until it loves you (like a wolf)
- You can then saddle it and use the set controls (in the controls options) to fly it.
- You can also craft a meat on a stick and use it to control your dragons.
How do dragons look like flying?
- The /dragon command will explain th command.
- Dragons can be made to sit and not follow its owner when clicked with a bone.
Dragons glow in the dark
How to install Dragon Craft Mod:
- Download and install
- Download the mod
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
- Enjoy the mod