Cube World Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
Cube World is more than a Minecraft mod, it is a terrain generator.This mod provides a new world type made up of floating glass boxes with different terrain inside of them.
How to install Cube World Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Cube World Mod Download Links:
For 1.5.2 (non-Forge version)
For 1.6.2 (non-Forge version)
For 1.6.4 (non-Forge version)
– Gauranteed 1.8.8 support.
– Re-added Villager cubes.
– Fixed hostile mob spawn bug.
– Fixed bug causing hang during world generation.
– Moderately improved performance while loading the overworld.
– Updated to Forge V126.96.36.1997, Supporting 1.8.X (up to 1.8.7)
– Re-coded entire mod from scratch due to changes in Minecraft 1.8.
– Added all biomes, including:
– Roofed Forest
– Mushroom (re-added)
– All resources are now attainable, including all nether and end resources
– Wither Skeleton, Blaze, and Lava Slime dungeons added.
– Vanilla tree/grass/feature generators now used, more features available as a result.
– Cubes of any size can spawn, and are no longer aligned to the chunk boundaries.
– End Fortresses redesigned, are smaller and more cubical.
– More mobs now spawn when the world first loads.
– Lighting *should* work better
– Cubes spawn more densly: more cubes generate in any given area.
– Updated to Forge V10.13.0.1207, better supporting 1.7.10.
– Fixed intermittant multiplayer bug, which caused the server to crash because of the world being unloaded.
– Slightly improved the Ender Glass and Nether Glass textures.
– Added server installation instructions.
– Updated descriptions, mod is compatible with 1.7.10.
– Mod is now a Forge mod!
– Added in cubes which contain snow, ice, and spruce trees.
– Adjusted spawning probabilities – diamonds are now more common.
– Added in randomly generated end cubes, which contain both some loot and a completable end portal.
– Added an end generator, so the game is now completable.
– Nether cubes have nether glass, which is stronger than normal glass.
– Ender cubes ender glass, so that the ender dragon will not destroy the end cubes.
– Fixed some bugs with the overworld generator:
– Flowers now only spawn in forest cubes.
– Mushrooms now only spawn in mushroom and swampy cubes.
– Trees can only spawn in their own biome (occasionally they spawned in others).
– Swampy cube’s vine generation is less buggy.
– Lily pads only spawn in swampy cubes.
– Cocoa beans no longer spawn on swampy trees.
– You now spawn inside of your starting cube.
– Nether cubes contain patches of gravel and soul sand, to ease farming of flint and nether wart.
– New Forge generator uses a different id system, but it should be able to convert correctly.
– Tweaked some spawning probabilities.
– Added cubes which contain swamps
– Added more lava into the nether cubes, including some partially filled with lava.
– Rewrote the entire mod from scratch, to make it work better with 1.7.2
– Loads the world much faster, shouldn’t lagspike while building new chunks.
– Terrain is much nicer, and can have mountains.
– Cubes can be partially filled with water.
– Cubes cannot ever get stuck inside each other. EVER.
– Ore cubes can have caves, containing water or lava.
– Nether contains blaze spawner cubes, which contain nether wart.
– Cubes can contain sugar cane.
– Ores, specifically diamonds, are more rare.
– Gravel veins now spawn.
– All of the new flowers and extra tall grass have been added.
– Large and normal mushrooms can spawn in all cubes.
– Added pumpkins to some cubes.
– Nether cubes are much more open and mountainous.
– Lilly pads can spawn randomly in overworld.
– Updated to 1.7.2
– Rewrote most of the mod due to the 1.7 update.
-Updated to 1.6.4