Corail Tombstone Mod allows to keep the dropped items in a grave when you die in a tombstone.
- When clicking the grave, it automatically equips your armor and returns back your lost items.
- When you died, and if the option “access needed” is on, you will receive a grave’s key allowing you to know the path to your grave.
This key can be upgraded to be able to directly teleport to your grave. You must be in survival mode with rule keep inventory set to false, and at least one item lost to have a grave.
The decorative graves
The Simple Grave Recipe :
The Normal Grave Recipe :
The Cross Grave Recipe :
The Tombstone Recipe :
Upgrade Grave’s Key Recipe :
What does the config in game allows
- set the xp lost
- configure an access to the grave based on a grave’s key (the key disappears when grave doesn’t exist anymore)
- set a decay time, allowing to access the grave without key (for anyone)
- disable the fog effect and the highlight when holding the key
- set the ingredient to upgrade the grave’s key
- enable/disable teleport to others dimensions and upgrade of the key
Corail Tombstone Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Corail Tombstone Lite 1.2.1 for 1.11.2||Beta||1.11.2||Apr 20, 2017|
|Corail Tombstone Lite 1.2.0 for 1.8.9||Release||1.8.9||Apr 15, 2017|
|Corail Tombstone Lite 1.2.0 for 1.9.4||Release||1.9.4||Apr 14, 2017|
|Corail Tombstone Lite 1.2.0 for 1.10.2||Release||1.10.2||Apr 13, 2017|
|Corail Tombstone Lite 1.2.0 for 1.11.2||Release||1.11.2||Apr 13, 2017|