Blood Magic Mod brings players wonderful experiences in Minecraft world by offering them Alchemical Wizardry at its Finest.
Have you ever picked up a magic mod for Minecraft, and thought that it was too tame? Was there not enough danger involved when creating your next high-tech gadget? Bored with all of those peaceful animals just staring at you without a care in the world? Well then, I am glad you came here!
Blood Magic is an arcane art that is practiced by mages who attempt to gather a vast amount of power through utilizing a forbidden material: blood. Even though it does grant a huge amount of power, every single action that is performed with this volatile magic can prove deadly. If you are feeling a little squeamish at the prospect of getting overwhelming power at any cost, you do not have to download this mod. You have been warned.
- Sacrificial Knife
- Blood Orb
- Air Sigil
- Lava Sigil
- Water Sigil
- Sigil of the Green Grove
- Initial release of the open beta for the mod to Minecraft v1.8.9! This mod version has a lot of changes. Because it is a full-on rewrite, some of the mechanics of the mod have changed/are going to change. As such, the feel of the mod will be slightly different than previous iterations.
- This mod has a large amount of compatibility with the recipe look-up mod, Just Enough Items (JEI). It is VERY much recommended that you download JEI, since it will make your life a lot easier with the new mechanics.
- Because this is a beta of a rewrite, there will be a lot of missing content. I am trying my hardest to add new content as fast as I can, but my team and I are only human and can only code so fast. Please give a little patience while we make the mod the best it possibly can!
- There is now a new beginning! To craft a blood altar, you need a piece of Demonic Will. This Will can be obtained by crafting a Rudimentary Snare and throwing it at a mob until white particles appear – once that happens, kill them to get some Demonic Will.
- Another new mechanic of note is the Alchemy Array crafting. This can be done by placing an alchemy array on the ground using the item Arcane Ash. Once on the ground, right-click with the two items you need to craft with – it will then work its magic! This is the exact same method to do Binding Array crafting.
Blood Magic Mod Download Links:
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|BloodMagic-1.11-2.1.5-74.jar||Beta||1.11.2||Mar 3, 2017|
|BloodMagic-1.10.2-2.1.5-74.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Mar 3, 2017|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-66.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Oct 22, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-65.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 30, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-64.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 29, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-63.jar||Beta||1.10.2||Sep 17, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.0.2-47.jar||Beta||1.10||Jun 27, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.0.1-44.jar||Beta||1.9.4||Jun 15, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.9-2.0.0-38.jar||Beta||1.9||May 15, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.8.9-2.0.0-20.jar||Beta||1.8.9||Mar 18, 2016|
|BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-17.jar||Release||1.7.10||Nov 1, 2015|
|Blood Magic-v1.1.0(1.7.2).jar||Release||1.7.2||Oct 10, 2014|
|Blood Magic-1.6.4.jar||Release||1.6.4||Oct 10, 2014|
|Blood Magic-1.6.2.jar||Release||1.6.2||Oct 10, 2014|