- Darklands Resource Pack 1.7.6/1.7.5/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Legend of Zelda Craft HD Resource Pack 1.7.5/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Horizons [RPG, Fantasy] Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Intermacgod Realistic Alien World Resource ( Texture ) Pack 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- GeekyFishCraft (alpha) Resource (Texture) Pack 1.6.4/1.6.2
A’therys Ascended Resource (Texture) Pack 1.6.4/1.6.2
About A’therys Ascended Resource Pack
A’therys Ascended Resource Pack is one of the most popular minecraft resource packs and it is a HD pack that is based on JohnSmith and Ovo’s rustic texture pack as well as some community created materials to Ovo’s rustic.
If you love this pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment!
A’therys Ascended Resource Pack 1.6.4 Change logs
- Fixed the new brick to look more like a brick wall.
- Fixed the issue with the new language file color coding where names were green on the death message.
- Massive update.
- New color coded language file (Still not fully finished).
- New armor textures.
- New tools and weapon textures.
A’therys Ascended Resource Pack Screenshots
How to Install A’therys Ascended Resource Pack for Minecraft
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft usingor using . is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- 1.Download either MCPatcher or OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- 2.For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3.For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.